Business Online Banking
Multiple Users, Enhanced Bill Pay & Greater Security
With Business Online Banking, you'll enjoy 24/7 access to all of our desktop, tablet and mobile-based online banking features - plus benefit from additional security and functionality designed just for businesses.
If more than one person needs online access to your business accounts, Business Online Banking lets you add, delete and manage additional users. By providing each user with their own unique login, you will increase security. Plus, you control what they can see or do online, including:
- View only - access to balance and/or transaction information only. Great for bookkeepers, outside accountants, etc.
- Limited transaction ability - such as making transfers between accounts
- Full transaction ability - for bill payments and more
Click here to view our Business Online Banking Demo
Enhanced Bill Pay
Business Bill Pay offers even more business-friendly features:
- Allows you to upload existing payee profiles from Quicken®/QuickBooks®
- Lets you reference multiple invoice numbers when making vendor payments
- Provides the ability to approve actions made by other users - including paying bills and adding new payees
- Offers higher bill pay dollar limits than our consumer bill pay service
Click here to take a self-guided tour of our Business Bill Pay Demo
Access Multiple Businesses from a Single Login
If you have more than one business, Business Online Banking even lets you access accounts for each business from a single, convenient login.
Sign Up Today
To enroll in Business Online Banking or to learn more, call our Customer Support Center during our normal business hours at 1-866-422-6574.