Lock in a Competitive Rate with a BankRI CD.
If you have a longer-term savings goal and don't need immediate access to your funds, Bank Rhode Island offers a full line of Certificates of Deposit (CDs) that offer competitive rates and the assurance of FDIC protection. Our CDs offer these benefits:
- The flexibility to choose terms from 3 months to 5 years1
- The security of FDIC insurance2
- No monthly service charge Premium Checking account with CD balances of $15,000 or more
- Automatic reinvestment at maturity
- Daily compounding interest for terms of one year or greater
- FREE Online Banking
- Roth or Traditional Investment Retirement Accounts applicable (see BARI Investment Services for more details)
Minimum deposit to open:
- $1,000 for traditional CDs
- $500 for IRA CDs
If you would like to open a Certificate of Deposit, please stop by one of our 18 conveniently located branch locations. For our competitive rates and other information, call (866) 4-BANKRI/(866) 422-6574 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Learn more about FDIC limits.
Ask EDIE. Click Here
EDIE lets consumers and bankers know, on a per-bank basis, how the insurance rules and limits apply to a depositor's specific group of deposit accounts—what's insured and what portion (if any) exceeds coverage limits at that bank. EDIE also allows the user to print the report for their records.
1 Penalty for early withdrawal.
2 Accounts are insured up to current FDIC limits.