Account Alerts for Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking can help you identify potentially fraudulent or unauthorized transactions. The fastest way to receive Alerts is by text message*, but they may also be sent by email.
How to Set and Review Account Alerts
- After logging in, go to User Options>>Personal
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Select your wireless carrier
- Click “Submit.”
- Go to User Options>>Alerts
- Select from a variety of event and balance alerts.
Alerts for Bill Pay
For Personal Bill Pay Alerts, once in Online Banking, go to: Bill Pay>>My Account>>Bill Pay Alerts/View Alerts.
For Business Bill Pay Alerts (called e-Notifications) go to: Bill Pay>>Options>>e-Notifications.
Alerts for Mobile Banking Activity
- In Online Banking, go to: Mobile Banking>>Mobile Banking Settings
- Make sure that “Receive Text Message Alerts” is checked, and your correct mobile phone number and carrier are entered.
Keeping Your Contact Information Up to Date
Your mobile phone number, email address, and even your current mailing address are all used to send you important account information as well as timely notice of potential fraudulent account activity.
Here's where to find this information online:
- Online Banking - User Options>>Personal
- Bill Pay - Bill Pay>>My Account>>Personal Information
- eStatements - eStatements>>Email Settings
If you have any questions or would like help with Alerts, call our Customer Support Center at 866-422-6574.
*Please note that your wireless carrier's charges may apply.