Quick Account Information by Text Message
With Text Banking, you can quickly receive account balances and transaction history via the text messaging function of your mobile phone.*
Enrolling in Text Banking
It's easy to sign up for Text Banking. First, you need to be enrolled in Online Banking. If you aren't already, click here to enroll.
If you are already an Online Banking user, follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Once logged in, click on "User Options."
- Next, click on "Mobile Banking."
- Select "Text Banking Settings."
- Complete all of the required information, including accepting the Terms and Conditions. (Please note that this is the same Agreement as for Mobile Banking which includes Text Banking Terms and Conditions.)
- Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the "Text Banking Settings" page and click on "Submit."
- A text message will be sent to your phone with additional information on how to use the system.
Changing Text Banking Settings
Changes to Text Banking settings are made within Online Banking. You can add or delete accounts and change phone numbers or service providers. Simply log in to Online Banking and navigate to the "Text Banking Settings" area (as referenced above) and your settings options will be displayed.
*Please note that your phone's normal text and data charges apply. Check with your service provider for details.