COVID-19 Updates and Branch Re-Opening
Bank Rhode Island is proactively working with our local, state and federal government agencies to ensure our response is both safe and sound with little disruption to our customers. In order to protect our staff, customers and their families as well as our community, we continue to take the necessary recommended steps to limit the ongoing impact of this virus.
Across the nation, there has been an increase in fraudulent activity related to the COVID-19 outbreak. We have resources available to help you avoid falling victim to these scams. Learn more about the various scams.
EFFECTIVE – Monday, July 6, 2020
Our branch lobbies will be open with capacity limitations. We encourage customers to continue to use the branch drive up. For your convenience, we recommend you make an appointment when there is a need to meet with a branch employee.
If you plan to visit one of our branch lobbies, the following policies will be in effect:
- A face covering must be worn at all times while in the branch lobby.
- Please do not visit the branch if you are not feeling well.
- You will be greeted by a branch employee at the entrance:
- Identification- the greeter will ask you to briefly remove your face covering, show ID, and also ask you basic questions about any COVID -19 symptoms and travel.
- Lobby Capacity - If the number of customers in the lobby is at maximum capacity, the greeter will ask you to wait outside.
- Social Distancing - In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, we have placed floor decals 6 feet apart inside the branch for your convenience.
For your convenience and to save time, please consider using mobile check deposit, online banking, ATMs, or our drive up windows. Our Customer Support Center is available for any questions at 866-422-6574.
- Drive Up Windows will close at 4:00pm Monday - Thursday and at 5:00pm on Fridays.
- Branch lobbies will close at 4:00pm Monday through Friday, with the following exceptions:
- Middletown hours are Monday - Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm, Sat 9:00am -12pm
- Turks Head (Downtown Providence) hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 2:00pm and Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- All Branch locations with Saturday hours will be open from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Branches with a Drive Up
Atwood Ave 383 Atwood Ave, Cranston 401-946-2266
Buttonwoods 2975 West Shore Road, Warwick 401-732-4045
East Greenwich 1269 South County Trail, East Greenwich 401-884-2233
East Side 137 Pitman Street, Providence 401-456-5160
Highland Ave 77 Highland Avenue, East Providence 401-434-2244
Jefferson Blvd 265 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick 401-773-4000
Johnston 1440 Hartford Avenue, Johnston 401-456-5260
Lincoln 625B George Washington Highway, Lincoln 401-333-2322
North Kingstown 1140 Ten Rod Road, North Kingstown 401-294-7737
Park Avenue 1047 Park Avenue, Cranston 401-946-2244
Pawtucket 499 Smithfield Avenue, Pawtucket 401-721-0751
Plainfield Pike 2104 Plainfield Pike, Cranston 401-942-8627
Smithfield 445 Putnam Pike, Smithfield 401-231-1400
Taunton Ave 195 Taunton Avenue, East Providence 401-435-8700
Wakefield 290 Main Street, South Kingstown 401-642-1935
Warwick Ave (Governor Francis) 1300 Warwick Avenue, Warwick 401-463-4040
Woonsocket 1175 Cumberland Hill Road, Woonsocket 401-766-3000
Branches without a Drive Up
Coventry 3 Coventry Shoppers Park, Coventry 401-574-1870
Middletown 132 East Main Road, Middletown 401-856-4033
Turks Head One Turks Head Place, Downtown Providence 401-456-5152
We will continue to update this page accordingly. We thank you for your business and for your patience as we strive to keep all of our customers and employees safe, healthy, and informed throughout this process.